Welcome to Meadows Cat Hospital
We are still open and are still a full service veterinary hospital! We are currently seeing routine, emergency, urgent care, urgent surgery, retail/food puchases and medicine pickups with minor changes to our operations. Please call 425-392-8770 and one of our compassionate technicians will help you.
Welcome to the website for Meadows Cat Hospital! We have served the residents of Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue and Renton for ~30 years and are the only family owned & operated cat clinic and full-service veterinary hospital in all of Issaquah! At Meadows Cat Hospital, you'll find a unique blend of skill, experience, compassion & personalized veterinary care and modern technology serving our only patients -- cats! Our focus on feline health and wellness gives us unique veterinary insight into how we can enhance your cats' quality of life and longevity. Our mission is to provide comprehensive and modern veterinary care and recommendations tailored to each cats' different needs and at competitive prices.
Meet Dr. Laura L. George
Our lead veterinarian, Dr. Laura L. George, is your cat's medical advocate. A class of 2006 top-ranking graduate of the elite University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. George spent the last 13 years in the fields of small animal medicine, shelter medicine and feline care. She has also managed the medical operations for more than 30 veterinary clinics before helming our veterinary hospital. Dr. George and our team understand both the physical and emotional makeup of these unique animals, enabling them to provide top-quality feline veterinary care in a calm, quiet and supportive environment.
A Full Suite of Veterinary Services for Cats
Our cat hospital offers a lifetime's worth of veterinary services and technologies to prevent illness, treat injuries or chronic conditions and generally help your cat thrive for many happy years to come. You can rely on our vet clinic and both Dr. George and our other vets for such essentials as:
- Feline Preventative care - Your cat can have a longer, healthier life with the aid of our preventative medicine, including annual wellness exams, pest and parasite prevention, de-worming, vaccinations, spay or neuter surgery and age-appropriate bloodwork.
- Cat Surgical Care - In addition to spay and neuter surgery, our veterinarians can perform surgical procedures such as maxillofacial surgery, tumor & mass removal, abdominal & intestinal surgery and biopsy, ear & eye surgery, exploratory surgeries, urinary & bladder surgeries and more.
- Cat Dental Care - Regular feline dental cleanings and full-mouth x-rays can help your cat maintain a healthy mouth. We can also treat common feline ailments ranging from dental abscesses, extractions and oral cancers.
- Diagnostics and Internal Medicine - from prevention & wellness to discovering and/or treating a life-threatening problem, our sophisticated diagnostics, techniques and modern technologies (including state-of-the-art digital X-rays), in-house advanced ultrasound, comprehensive automated bloodwork, and ready access to a network of radiologists, pathologists and cardiologists can ensure that we know the exact state of your cat's health and enabling us to provide whatever veterinary care he or she may need in our serene veterinary hospital.
- Cat Senior care - Senior cats are more vulnerable to a variety of health problems, from arthritis and feline tooth resorption ("cat cavities") to kidney failure, thyroid disease and cancer. Our senior care services feature semi-annual wellness exams, medications for chronic pain or other conditions, special diets and other age-related care.
Schedule an Appointment with our Issaquah Veterinarian!
We're confident that you'll be excited about what we can do for your cat after you've examined our website in detail. But an even better way to get to know us is for you (and your cat) is to meet us in person. Call Meadows Cat Hospital at 425-392-8770 to schedule an initial appointment at our hospital today!