At Meadows Cat Hospital we will do everything in our power to help prioritize the medical treatments your feline needs and work within your budget and with no judgement, ever.--Just remember, our duty is to advocate for the medical gold standard of treatment for your feline's veterinary care. From there we are your partner in deciding which treatments you may opt into or out of.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Diner's Club), checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. NEW!! We also accept most forms of cell phone-based payments like Apple Pay, Mastercard Express and Visa Express, etc.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected veterinary care expenses may also occur. Meadows Cat Hospital understands this and is able to make special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into installments, often interest free. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone or submit for immediate web approval or you can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 months
- Determine Approval in Minutes
- No Annual Fee!