Welcome to Meadows Cat Hospital
Welcome to the official website for Meadows Cat Hospital! We are the only family owned & operated cat clinic and full-service veterinary hospital in all of Issaquah! Our veterinary center, website, blog and employees are your comprehensive cat resource serving Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue and East Seattle for nearly 30 years. At Meadows Cat Hospital, you'll find a unique blend of skill, experience, compassionate & personalized feline veterinary care and advanced expertise serving our only patients -- cats! Our focus on feline health and wellness gives us special insight into how we can optimize your cats' quality of life. The fact that we're the only Issaquah-resident and family-owned and operated cat hospital in all of Issaquah makes us an intuitive choice for family-oriented yet high quality feline veterinary care.
Meet Dr. Laura L. George
Our lead veterinarian, Dr. Laura L. George, is your cat's other best friend. As a class of 2006 top-ranking graduate of the elite University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. George spent the last 13 years in the fields of small animal medicine, shelter medicine and feline care. She has also managed the medical operations for more than 30 Ohio and Washington veterinary clinics before helming our veterinary hospital where she now exclusively serves cats. Dr. George and the rest of our team understand both the physical and emotional makeup of these special animals, enabling us to provide top-quality feline veterinary care in a calm, quiet and supportive environment.
A Full Suite of Veterinary Services for Cats
Our cat hospital offers a lifetime's worth of veterinary services and technologies to prevent illness, treat injuries or chronic conditions and generally help your cat thrive for many happy years to come. You can rely on our vet clinic and both Dr. George and our other feline veterinarians for such essentials as:
- Feline Preventative care - Your cat can have a longer, healthier life with the aid of our preventative medicine, including annual wellness exams, pest and parasite prevention, de-worming, vaccinations, spay or neuter surgery and baseline diagnostic bloodwork.
- Surgery - In addition to spay and neuter surgery, our feline veterinarians can perform surgical procedures such as maxillofacial surgery, tumor & mass removal, abdominal & intestinal surgery and biopsy, ear & eye surgery, exploratory surgeries, urinary & bladder surgeries and more.
- Dental Care - Regular feline dental checkups and thorough cleanings under anesthesia can help your cat maintain a healthy mouth. We can also treat conditions ranging from dental abscesses, extractions and oral cancers.
- Diagnostics - from prevention & wellness to getting the facts about a life-threatening problem, our sophisticated diagnostic techniques and technologies (including state-of-the-art digital X-rays), in-house ultrasound, comprehensive automated bloodwork, and ready access to radiologists, pathologists and cardiologists can ensure that we know the exact state of your cat's health, enabling us to provide whatever veterinary care he or she may need.
- Senior care - Senior cats are more vulnerable to a variety of health problems, from arthritis and feline tooth resorption ("cat cavities") to kidney failure, thyroid disease and cancer. Our senior care services feature semi-annual wellness exams, medications for chronic pain or other conditions, special diets and other age-related care.
- Boarding - Our cat-only veterinary hospital offers an unparalleled feline-only boarding experience for those times you need to be away from your cat. We treat our guests to regular meals, plenty of outdoor time and interaction, and quiet, clean spaces featuring their own familiar bedding. It's the next best thing to being at home!
Schedule an Appointment with our Issaquah Veterinarian!
We're confident that you'll be excited about what we can do for your cat after you've examined our website in detail. But an even better way to get to know us is for you (and your cat) is to meet us in person. Call Meadows Cat Hospital at 425-392-8770 to schedule an initial appointment at our vet hospital today!