Welcome to Meadows Cat Hospital
Welcome to the official website for Meadows Cat Hospital! We are the only family owned & operated cat clinic and veterinary hospital in all of Issaquah WA! Our cat-only veterinary center is the feline veterinarian and your cat resource serving Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue and East Seattle for nearly 30 years. At Meadows Cat Hospital, you'll find a unique blend of skill, experience, compassionate & personalized feline care and advanced veterinary expertise serving our only patients -- cats! Our focus on feline health and wellness gives us special insight into how we can optimize your cats' quality of life, and the fact that we're the only Issaquah-resident and family-owned and operated cat clinic in all of Issaquah makes us your natural choice for quality feline veterinary care.
Meet Dr. Laura L. George
Our lead veterinarian, Dr. Laura L. George, is your cat's other best friend. A 2006 top-ranking graduate of the elite University of Wisconsin School of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. George spent the last 12 years in the fields of small animal medicine, shelter medicine and feline care. She has also managed the medical operations for more than 30 Ohio and Washington veterinary clinics before helming our veterinary hospital where she now exclusively serves cats. Dr. George and the rest of our team understand both the physical and emotional makeup of these special animals, enabling us to provide top-quality feline care in a calm, quiet and supportive environment.
A Variety of Veterinary Services for Cats
Meadows Cat Hospital offers a lifetime's worth of veterinary services and technologies to prevent illness, treat injuries or chronic conditions and generally help your cat thrive for many happy years to come. Rely on our vet clinic and both Dr. George and our other feline veterinarians for such essentials as:
- Preventative care - Your cat will have a longer, healthier life with the aid of our preventative medicine, including annual wellness exams, pest and parasite prevention, de-worming, vaccinations, spay or neuter surgery and baseline diagnostic bloodwork.
- Surgery - In addition to spay and neuter surgery, our feline veterinarians can perform surgical procedures such as maxillofacial surgery, tumor & mass removal, abdominal & intestinal surgery and biopsy, ear & eye surgery, exploratory surgeries, urinary & bladder surgeries and more.
- Dental Care - Regular feline dental checkups and thorough cleanings under anesthesia can help your cat maintain a healthy mouth. We can also treat conditions ranging from dental abscesses, extractions and oral cancers.
- Diagnostics - from preventative wellness to getting the facts about a life-threatening problem, our sophisticated diagnostic techniques and technologies (including state-of-the-art digital X-rays), in-house ultrasound, access to radiologists and pathologists can ensure that we know the exact state of your cat's health, enabling us to provide whatever care he or she may need right away.
- Senior care - Senior cats are more vulnerable to a variety of health problems, from arthritis and feline tooth resorption ("cat cavities") to kidney failure, thyroid disease and cancer. Our senior care services feature annual wellness exams, medications for chronic pain or other conditions, special diets and other age-related care.
- Boarding - Our cat-only clinic offers an unparalleled feline boarding experience for those times you must be separated from your cat. We treat our guests to regular meals, plenty of outdoor time and interaction, and quiet, clean spaces featuring their own familiar bedding. It's the next best thing to being at home!
Schedule an Appointment with our Issaquah Veterinarian
We're confident that you'll be excited about what we can do for your cat after you've examined our website in detail. But an even better way to get to know us is for you (and your cat) to meet us in person. Call Meadows Cat Hospital at 425-392-8770 to schedule an initial appointment at our vet hospital today!